Michigan is well-known for its harsh winters. The last thing you want is for your furnace to stop pumping out warm air right in the middle of frigid temperatures! Luckily, if it does, Kaltec Heating & Cooling is standing by to deliver furnace repair in Taylor, MI.
We’ll gladly come to your aid when there’s a problem with your unit, as well as when it needs maintenance or general service. In an emergency, call on us 24/7 and we’ll dispatch someone fast. From knowledgeable techs, to quality parts, to our workmanship guarantee, we promise an experience that leaves you with warm air blowing reliably.
Heating repair in Taylor, MI should never be a guessing game. When you call us, we perform thorough testing and inspection to figure out what’s giving your unit grief. Once we know what we’re dealing with, we can go to work fixing it right. Our abilities stretch all forms of furnace repair, including replacing downed blower motors and burnt-out ignitors, as well as cleaning dirty sensors and changing filters.
No matter what brand name is keeping your home warm, we’re equipped to fix it. Our trucks are spare parts on-hand and we can order specialty items and replacement parts quickly. With technician experience spanning all major brands, you can feel confident when we’re on-the-job.
Maintenance is key in avoiding major furnace problems. Give us a call before the winter season starts for a 60-90-minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning. We’ll put your furnace through its paces, to ensure every vital part of it works:
- Blower motor – Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – Test for proper operation, calibrate & level
- Replace standard 1″ filter (as needed)
- Carbon monoxide – Check levels & test for safety
- Ignition system – Test for safe, proper & reliable operation
- Furnace burner assembly – Clean and inspect (brush & vacuum)
- Heat exchanger – Inspect for cracking, rusting, flaking
- Safety devices – Inspect & test for proper operation
- Natural gas – Check for leaks
- Condensate drain – Flush & treat with anti-algae
- Electrical wiring – Inspect for unsafe conditions and tighten connections
- Exhaust system – Test for proper venting
- Gas pressure – Test & adjust if necessary
- Check for proper combustion air
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Thorough cleaning of furnace interior & exterior (vacuum & shine)
- Ductwork – Check dampers and inspect for energy loss – open bypass damper
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Measure airflow and adjust blower speed settings if necessary
- Test all moving parts & lubricate per manufacturer
- Check furnace starting capabilities
Keep the Warm Air Blowing
The moment your furnace starts making noises or you notice a drop in air quality, waste no time in calling Kaltec Heating & Cooling to schedule a service appointment. Or, if you’re without a functioning furnace, call us today for emergency service! We’re available at 248-841-4328, ready to help you restore your heat.